EVENT DETAILS :
NCSSS-SUMMIT’17 (VI Edition) is organized by the National Cyber Safety and Security Standards in support & association with various State and Central Governments on 17th & 18th of Feb, 2017 at Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, Telangana. National Cyber Safety and Security Standards Summit ’17 (VI Edition) seeks to change the paradigm of how we look at digital space and security, critically assessing cyber security’s impact on business operations and its National Security implications.
National Cyber Safety and Security Standards have been started with a great vision to safeguard the Nation from the current threats in the Cyberspace. The multi-dimensional structure of technology in the Cyberspace poses a great challenge in handling the complex problems in the Cyber domain.
National Cyber Safety and Security Standards have done an extensive research in the Cyber domain to understand the nature of cyber threats and Cyber Crimes. We have understood that the multi – faceted cyber technology cannot be handled by common standards and security policies. We came to know that, it needs different strategies for different sectors of Cyber domain. The mission of the National Cyber Safety and Security Standards is to establish a multi-stakeholder consortium that brings together Industry, Government, and Academic interests in an effort to improve the state of Cyber Security both at domestic and international level.
17th & 18th Feb, 2017
VENUE: BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus
LIST OF TOPICS :
- Strengthening National Security
- Protecting e-Governance Infrastructure
- Cyber Crime and its Counter Measures
- Securing Corporate Assets and InfrastructurE
- Social Networking and its Dangers on National Security
- Mobile Malware & Mobile Application Security
- Web Security
- Efficient and Effective ways to protect Data and Applications
- Digital Forensics
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Security Resource Development
- e-Commerce Applications & Security
- Reliability of Security Systems
- Wi-Fi Security: Wireless Network Encryption
- Managing Network Security in Today’s Networks
- Ways to Manage Security Gaps in an Enterprise
- Privacy and Anonymity and their Impact on Society & Usable Security and Privacy
CALL FOR CYBER SECURITY PAPERS
Propose your Ideas to protect Our Nation – The future of Cyber WAR, How Protected are WE?
Security concerns continue as organizations globally grapple with technology changes affecting them. Threats to that technology and supporting process continue to grow in number and sophistication. Traditional IT security leaders have become digital security leaders as they expand support to address risks for technology-savvy engineering and physical environments while embracing expanded roles for cloud and mobile services. This presentation should address the lessons learned and educate the readers on how to use the past to create the future.
WEBSITE LINK : http://summit.ncdrc.res.in/