Papyrus of Ani
Last Date for Submission:September 10th 2014.
Details:There will be two phases for the event. The initial phase is the online submission of the abstract. The abstracts will be verified by a panel and the best ones will be shortlisted for the next phase. The final phase is the presentation which will be conducted at EXCEL 2014 at the time allotted for each category. There will be 4 categories under which participants can compete. They include:
● Electronics and Communication and Biomedical Engineering.
● Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
● Computer science Engineering.
● General (papers from mechanical, civil or non technical papers related to physics, maths etc.)
The participants will be judged by a panel for each category.
DETAILED RULES AND REGULATIONS
Team Size – 3 members (maximum)
Rules are subject to change at any point in time. All rules will be explained at the event as well.
1. Submission of abstract on or before 10/9/2014 to <email@example.com>
2. Abstract format will be available in the website.
3. After evaluation, the selected candidates will be informed via email on or before 18th September.
4. The number of participants in each team should not exceed 3.
5. Any paper that does not fall into the category of topics (suggested below) , but are innovative and original will also be encouraged.
6. A team cannot send more than 2 entries.
7. Only students pursuing their graduation and post-graduation can participate.
1. Only the submitted topics can be presented.
2. 3 hard copies of the final paper have to be submitted in IEEE format.
3. Presentations have to be in PowerPoint format only and the number of slides should not exceed 25.
4. Total time allotted for presentation is 15 minutes: 12 minute presentation+3 minute interaction.
5. Medium of presentation must be in English.
6. Decision of judges will be final and binding.
7. Excel 2014 team reserves the right to take decisions in case of any disputes.
Teams can submit abstracts under any of the following categories(examples of paper abstracts under each category) –
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
2. Digital image processing
3. Humanoid Robotics
4. Wearable and flexible electronics
5. Power Devices, Power Electronics Design issues
6. Micro energy Harvesting
7. virtual keyboards and displays
8. memristors and its applications.
9. Plasmonics and spintronics
11. Treating cardiac disease with catheter-based tissue heating
12. Dual energy X-ray absorptiometer
13. Medical imaging
15. Medical imaging detection,acquisition,analysis and processing
16. Wireless technology in Health care
Google app engine
Web operating system
Solid state drive
Natural Language Processing
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS
1 .Intelligent Inverter for Solar Power Harnessing
3. EV charging using Renewable Energy
5. Smart Grid
6. Pre-paid metering
7. Reliability Issues with PV systems
8. Wind Generation Forecast
9. Unified Power Quality Conditioner
10. Evaluation of Grid level storage for integration of Renewable Energy
Any other topic that does not come under the above categories are also welcome.
Papers from mechanical, civil or non technical papers related to physics, maths etc.
PRIZE MONEY : Rs20,000
Jishna K Basheer
Sachin P Thomas
Online Publicity Manager | EXCEL 2014
Computer Science Engineering (Batch: 2011-15)
Govt. Model Engineering College