Sparkpluggers Entrepreneurship MasterClass for Women
Event Dates:21st-22nd June 2014(9AM-6PM)
Venue: At ThoughtWorkTechnologies, 6th Floor, Binarius Building, Deepak Complex, National Games Road, Shastrinagar, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Sparkpluggers MasterClass is an innovative two day engaging program that helps to-be entrepreneurs get their business idea validated by experts, learn skills on creating a business model and network with some of the best minds in the start-up community. It gives a budding entrepreneur a platform for getting their idea evaluated by experienced mentors, receive feedback from collective peer-mentor discussions, learn to create one’s own Business Model Canvas and what it takes to pitch ones idea to an investor, all in action packed two days. It’s not a lecture, rather learning by doing methodology, followed and imbibed in the DNA of Sparkpluggers – a school of doing things.
Who should attend?
Are you a woman who thinks big and have the skills and confidence to make your dreams happen? Then, join us for a two day MasterClass and soak in the knowledge and experience of successful local business women entrepreneurs who share relevant, valuable tricks, tips and tools to help you start-up your venture and make money.
How do I benefit?
– Two days of learning – business modelling skills
– Get your idea validated by experts in the business
– Expert Mentoring by some of the best minds in business
– Meet & network with key Start-up Founders
– Valuable tips from successful Women Entrepreneur Speakers and learn from their experiences
– One idea selected by mentors gets to attend 4 week online programme free of cost and formulate detailed Business plan worth Rs. 50000 from The Hub for Start-ups. Also get free assessment of Business Plan worth Rs. 10000.
– One Web idea selected by mentors gets FREE Amazon Web Services (AWS) worth Rs. 50000
– All participants receive free online survey services worth Rs 18000 for 6 months from QuestionPro
– Lunch, Snacks & Tea/Coffee will be served on both days at the venue
Timing Saturday Timing Sunday
Forenoon Speed Networking Forenoon Mentoring session
Workshop Opening & Constructing business models
Idea pitches by Participants
How to create business model canvas
Afternoon Individual Feedback Afternoon Entrepreneur Journey
Mentoring session Final Sprint
Revised Pitches & evaluation Business Model presentation
How do I participate?
Limited Seats available. So Hurry! Confirm your seat now…
For further details call Mr. Vineet Kapuria +9189758 41701
OR write to firstname.lastname@example.org